PVR250 Port

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Mon Apr 18 13:22:23 PDT 2005

I'm trying to rebuild PVR250 port on my system.  However I keep seeing this:

tv# make
Some tuners (for example the Philips FQ1216M) supports multiple standards.
Use the following configuration screen (or 'make config') to choose your
local  TV channel system if you have such a tuner.
At this moment only the Philips FQ1216M is known to do this. If you
don't have  one, just ignore it. If you have one, select one (1) entry.
===>  Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
===>  Found saved configuration for pvr250-20041230_1

How can I delete the "saved configuration" and start over again
completely from scratch.  'make config', 'make clean', and 'make
distclean' have not been any help.

Thanks,

Drew

--