PVR-250 module improvement...

Steven S. steven at 403forbidden.net
Mon Nov 15 17:31:50 PST 2004

With latest cvsup trying to load cxm_iic and cxm fails

-bash-3.00$ kldstat
Id Refs Address    Size     Name
  1    9 0xc0400000 51b158   kernel
  2   14 0xc091c000 53808    acpi.ko
  3    1 0xc1e05000 17000    linux.ko
  4    2 0xc1fd7000 3000     iicbus.ko
  5    1 0xc1fda000 3000     iic.ko

attempt to load cxm_iic gives

link_elf: symbol iicbb_callback_desc undefined

works find complied in. Now if my tuner was supported.