PVR-250 module improvement...

John-Mark Gurney gurney_j at resnet.uoregon.edu
Mon Nov 15 10:33:14 PST 2004

I have a friend's PVR-250, and got it installed last night.  I ran into
the problem where I had to have iicbus and iicbb compiled into the kernel
instead of being able to load them as modules.

I would like to confirm that everyone else using cxm on 5.x and -current
are doing the same?  i.e. It really is broken.  I believe I have a fix,
the module changes look correct, but for some reason it still doesn't
work.

Thanks for your information.

(And the fix is to add:
EXPORT_SYMS     = YES
to the iicbus and iicbb Makefiles.)

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579