TV/FM card

Arne Wörner arne_woerner at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 04:33:51 PST 2004

There was a message (8379182a040912044319e276fd at mail.gmail.com) at
2004-09-12(?) with a response at 2004-09-09(?) in this mailing list.

I use a Pinnacle PCTV Rave card, that does not habe a Brooktree tuner chipset
but a MT2032.

With a few changes to the bktr driver of FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT-20040408 the
MT2032 tuner can be integrated into the driver. It works fine. But I do not
remember, who gave me the modifications, so that I cannot say, who invented the
modifications...

If somebody still wants to use a Pinnacle card, he or she can send me a short
message and I will send back the diffs...

I would be glad, if somebody could tell me, how to merge the changes into
5.3-STABLE and/or 6.0-CURRENT. Thx.

-Arne