ffmpeg and sound from bktr

pete pmckenna at csom.umn.edu
Wed Mar 31 12:02:53 PST 2004

Steve

Thanks
tuner0 was rw but setting it to 744 doesn't change things.
dev looks like this now.

lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel         6 Jan 14 15:15 tuner -> tuner0
crwxr--r--  1 root  wheel   92,  16 Jun  4  2002 tuner0

Can more debuging be turned on for ffmpeg ?
I'm not sure how to get -debug to print specific info as it
says in the man page.

All I see at present is:

Input #1, audio_device, from '':
   Duration: N/A, bitrate: N/A
   Stream #1.0: Audio: pcm_s16le, 44100 Hz, mono, 705 kb/s

Pete