Thank you all! [was: Please test: mplayer 1.0pre3]

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm at theinternet.com.au
Tue Jan 27 05:25:08 PST 2004

+-------[ Nikolay Nikolaev ]----------------------

| The comment says that commiter did not test it.
| Obviously there is
| some problem with NTSC's 29.97 fps . The METEORSFPS
| gets u_short as an
| argument, not float. Maybe the whole fps logic in
| tvi_bsdbt848.c should
| be rewritten. Unfortunately I use PAL system and can
| not test on NTSC.
| Maybe a look at the v4l stuff can give a clue to the
| solution ??

It needs to be changed to take a u_short.

This has been broken even for PAL since at least 0.91, but, I think the
change in the version of gcc is exposing it.

The V4L stuff won't help you all that much, except to show you how much stuff
is missing from the bsdbt848 driver d8)

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|                      | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  M:+61 416 022 411   |