FreeBSD 5.2-RELEASE, mozilla-gtk2, and linuxpluginwrapper-20031122

Sean Welch welchsm at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 20 10:01:58 PST 2004

The plugin seems to work quite well for Flash6, but I've noticed a
small problem under both the version of mozilla-gtk2 on the install
cd and the current version in the ports.  All flash applets work but
when I attempt to close the browser though all the windows close
the process sticks around and starts hogging cpu cycles.  This only
occurs if flash has actually been used during the browsing session.
Killing the process returns everything to normal (until I try another
browser shutdown after using flash...).

Is anyone else seeing this?

Sean