MIDI test patch

Mathew Kanner mat at cnd.mcgill.ca
Sun Aug 22 20:39:26 PDT 2004

On Aug 22, Jon Noack wrote:
> On 08/22/04 17:07, Mathew Kanner wrote:

> Copy /usr/src/sys to somewhere else and then re-cvsup (if you've added
> new files/directories, be sure to remove them from the tree before
> running cvsup to be sure you have a "clean" tree).  Run a diff between
> the 2 places.

	That actually didn't work out so well, old tree with lots of
garbage, turns of find -ctime was my friend.

	Please find attached a patch to include midi2 (or is this
midi3?)
	cd /usr/src/sys
	patch -p1 < /patch/to/uncompressed_patch
	cd moudles/sound/midi
	make
	make install
	cd ../driver/emu10k1
	make
	make install
	kldload midi
	kldload emu10k1
	kldload cmi
	cd /usr/ports/audio/playmidi
	make
	make install
	then play a midi...

	--Mat

--
	We peer so suspiciously at each other that we cannot see
	that we Canadians are standing on the mountaintop of human