Anyone played with teh linux VDR software?

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 22 15:49:29 PDT 2004

On Thursday, 22 April 2004 at 11:20:38 -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:
> http://www.cadsoft.de/vdr/
>
> looks good but not sure how linux specific it is...

I don't know, but it seems to be specific to an obsolete satellite
receiver card.

Lukas Ertl recently put together a machine for this purpose, but he
had to use Linux because there was no FreeBSD driver support for his
tuner card.  I'm not sure how much work that would be.  The link is
http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~le/blog/index.cgi/Geeky/vdr.html, but
it's in German.

Greg
--
Note: I discard all HTML mail unseen.
Finger grog at FreeBSD.org for PGP public key.