remote TV viewing?

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Wed Apr 7 12:03:18 PDT 2004

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 12:44:39 +0100
Marco Molteni <molter at tin.it> wrote:

> have a look at NAS network audio system (there is also a fbsd port)
> http://radscan.com/nas.html

I finally managed to free up time enough to test NAS (or, the FreeBSD
port of it). The port is for nas version 1.6, so it's quite recent (thw
NAS website have 1.6d)
Unfortunately, on my workstation (where I want the sound), nasd dies
with the error message:
"Fatal server error:
could not create audio connection block info"

no matter what parameters I give it. On one of the other machines, it
works (but I don't want my sound there).
I searched Google, but didn't find any hints that would help me.

Have anyone played with NAS on FreeBSD so that they can give some hints?
--
Torfinn Ingolfsen,
Norway