ffmpeg deinterlace broken?

Anish Mistry mistry.7 at osu.edu
Wed Nov 19 20:06:25 PST 2003

I've finally started using ffmpeg again, and the latest version 0.4.8 seems
to have deinterlace broken.  With 0.4.7 and below I was able to use the
deinterlace option, which worked fine.  I can't seem to figure how to
downgrade to 0.4.7 (ffmpeg045 doesn't want to compile on my system).  I
did try to just change the version in the Makefile to grab 0.4.7, which
worked, and all the patches seemed to apply ok, but deinterlacing was
still broken, so it seems like some of the port specific patches breaks
deinterlacing at least with bktr grabbing?  Anyone else seeing this?
--
Anish Mistry