FreeBSD HAM (Amateur Radio) ports

Tobias Reifenberger treif at mayn.de
Wed May 28 04:31:49 PDT 2003

Am Di, 2003-05-27 um 08.08 schrieb Carl Makin:

> FreeBSD-multimedia is probably not the best place to discuss this.
> There used to be a ham-bsd list at ucsd.edu that I think is now
> defunct.  Is there enough interest to resurrect it?

I'd appreciate that, too. It would definitely make sense repopulating
such a mailing list (which stops disturbing the multimedia folks ;)

I like also the idea of a 'ham' category in the ports tree. It's likely
that the number of ham applications ported will grow...

bye
--
Tobias Reifenberger -- treif at mayn.de -- DG1NGT
GEE e* dpu s:- a-- C+++ UB+++ L- W+ N+ w--- Y+ tv+ b++ D++ h++ r---