Extracting from a .bin file

Randy Pratt rpratt1950 at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 15:16:47 PDT 2003

<multimedia newbie alert!>

I've had fair successes in dealing with some of the more common formats
like avi, mpg, etc.  However, I've ran into one that I don't have a
clue how to proceed.

Its a movie.bin file and I would like to extract the movie from it.
The .bin file contains these formats:
	Audio Format.........: OGG Vorbis
	Audio Bitrate........: ~126kbps (VBR) 2 Channels (0.400 Quality)
	Video Format.........: XVID

I've tried several things (transcode, ffmpeg, vcdgear) but can't seem
to hit on the right combination of things to make it happen.

I would certainly appreciate some hints/direction for extracting the
multimedia files from the .bin file.  My objective is to eventually
convert it into a mpeg or avi file.

Thanks,

Randy