[request] noteedit, fluidsynt

Marco Molteni molter at tin.it
Fri May 2 01:24:15 PDT 2003

ciao Mauro,

if I understand correctly you are asking for somebody to do the port
for you? ;-)

A few suggestions:

Have a look at the porter's handbook
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/index.html
that explains how to port a piece of software to FreeBSD.

If you get stuck, I think you should try ports at freebsd.org, as that is
the mailing list for ports-related questions.

If you expect somebody to help you, you should be as precise as
possible describing your problems. You just said "I failed". This is
not what I would call a detailed bug report... :-)

There is also an italian fbsd user group and mailing lists, at
http://www.gufi.org/

ciao
marco