Sound question

Edwis T Edwiz at one.lt
Thu Jul 10 11:11:49 PDT 2003

Hello,

i'm new to FreeBSD. I have question, about sound. I have two sound cards - YAMAHA (it's integrated into motherboard) and OPTi (it's an ISA card). I want to use OPTi sound card on my FreeBSD. What have i to compile into my kernel configuration file for my OPTi sound card? I tried to compile "device pcm", but i had no result. Seems that both - YAMAHA and OPTi are supported by FreeBSD.