ffmpeg-0.4.8_1 and bktr capture (FreeBSD 5.1-RELEASE-p11)

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Wed Dec 10 10:04:39 PST 2003

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 18:02:19 -0500 (EST)
Fernando Durango <fernando at secret.org> wrote:

FD> On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:

FD> > 	Does it make a good recording ?
FD>
FD> Recording seems fine as far as I can tell, I do not visibly see any
FD> bad or mangled frames.. I am guessing the code is just trying to
FD> free() something that has already been free()d.

	Yep it's been doing that for some time - the core dump is new
though.

FD> Also, John Wehle recently posted code for the WinTV-PVR, how much work
FD> would be required to get it working on 5.1-RELEASE?

	Good question - I didn't see the code posted (perhaps I missed
a post or something swallowed an attachment).

--
C:>WIN                                      |     Directable Mirrors
The computer obeys and wins.                |A Better Way To Focus The Sun