FreeBSD 4.9 Hauppauge PVR-250 / 350 Driver Patch

Mathew Kanner mat at cnd.mcgill.ca
Sat Dec 6 09:02:57 PST 2003

On Dec 05, John Wehle wrote:
> To use the Hauppauge PVR-250 / 350 on FreeBSD 4.9:
> [...]

	John,

	Congratulations and thank you for writing and donating this
driver.  I don't have the hardware to test it but I looked at the code
and saw nothing that offended me :)

	Don't take the deafening silence on the e-mail list as a lack
of notice or aprication, it was similar for me when I first released a
test driver for midi.

	What would you like to happen to your driver?  I think it
should eventually be committed to the tree.  Do you have a website to
host this?  If not, I can provide it.

	Cheers,
	--Mat

--
	It's impossible to awaken a man who is pretending to be
	asleep.