How to play new flavor of mp3 files

John L.Utz III john at utzweb.net
Sat Apr 12 18:37:12 PDT 2003

Are you sure that you dont have an mp3pro?

that's fraunhofer/THOMPSON-multimedia's newish mp3 format.

TMM is the primary licensee of mp3 and mp3 pro, and pro's licensing is
supposed to have been designed to not repeat the previous license's 'mistakes'
(whatever those are, depending on ones' perspective :-) )

just thought i'd mention it.

john (former employee of singingfish, TMM's streaming media search engine
(that just go listed on fuckedcompany last week))