C++ errors in latest builds

Peter Haight peterh at sapros.com
Fri Oct 3 10:25:57 PDT 2003

> Anyone having built mozilla recently? I'm getting a lot off errors of the
> following kind:

I've been getting those too. I read about this in freebsd-current some and
it looks like it might be some combination of libstc++ headers not matching
the compiler and a change in the what -pedantic means to g++. I've gone into
config/autoconf.mk and removed -pedantic from the compiler flags and managed
to get past the place where it was stopping. Still building, though, so
we'll see.