Mozilla Freezing

Joe Altman fj at panix.com
Mon Aug 4 14:22:25 PDT 2003

The obvious thing to check is your DNS in resolv.conf, no? I assume
that you already have?

I do remember this was on questions, recently:

http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-questions/2003-July/thread.html#11329

FWIW: mozilla has issues; and for me, it was a different one. I also
tried the Path of Making Deinstall to no avail. I've found that it is
almost always some other thing that needs tweaking, or even deleting,
and letting mozilla re-create it at next invocation. I only relate
this because re-compiling it is very time-consuming.

HTH.

--
Free the West Memphis Three
http://www.wm3.org/