Building boo-0.9.4.9

Jared Barneck rhyous at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 20:53:59 UTC 2011

James,

I am not the project owner and it looks like the project is down to just
Romain.

I have dabbled here. I assume you have been reading this site:
http://code.google.com/p/bsd-sharp/

Did you use the port from portshaker? or regular ports?
http://code.google.com/p/bsd-sharp/wiki/Installing

If you did use portshaker, what I would do is make a copy of the the port
on your local box.

# cp -fR  boo-0.9.4.9 boo-0.9.4.9-devel

Then change the new port as need until it works.

Then zip it and email this list and possibly Romain, too with the working
zip. And worse case, if we can't get anyone to update this, we can go to
ports at freebsd.org as that is where unmaintained ports go.

Thanks,

Jared Barneck