ports/135248: Update the Mono .NET Framework to 2.4

Romain Tartière romain at blogreen.org
Mon Jun 22 18:16:10 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 05:38:01PM +0200, Romain Tartière wrote:
> Since I have never used Visual Basic, and did not find any port
> requiring it to be built, I did not took much time on it... But I heard
> you, and try to give a little more love to this port this afternoon!
While not everything is perfect, I think that lang/mono-basic can be
imported in the FreeBSD ports tree.  After all, for what I see, this
tool is still not considered "production quality code" by Novell [1] so
I have no real objection for providing it "as it".

I send a PR a few seconds ago. The PR# should reach the mono@ list soon
:-)

Kind regards,
Romain