Issue 7 in bsd-sharp: Compilation problems on CURRENT

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Jul 24 16:18:36 UTC 2009

Comment #8 on issue 7 by robertwojo: Compilation problems on CURRENT
http://code.google.com/p/bsd-sharp/issues/detail?id=7

- Mono 2.4.2.2
- Real machine
- Default CFLAGS and CPUTYPE
- Custom kernel, copy of GENERIC with very little changed. SYSVSHM, SYSVMSG
and
SYSVSEM are in my kernel
- Both my kern.ipc.semmn and kern.ipc.semmns are larger than 40/300 (for
other reasons)
- Ensured that I don't have anything using semaphores (deleted what
remained with ipcrm)

Older versions of Mono worked just fine, just having a lot of problems with
this one.
I'll try the generic kernel, next.