xsp crashed under mono 2.4.2 if Bin folder have assembly(dll's)

Romain Tartière romain at blogreen.org
Fri Jul 24 11:24:08 UTC 2009

Okay, I can reproduce the problem! I installed xsp from SVN and the
failure still occurred, then I installed mono from SVN and the issue went
away.  I have no GNU/Linux box to check that everything is fine and it
is a FreeBSD issue only, but I think it is: the FreeBSD mono port has
quite a lot of patches that have been merged in the mono trunk at Novell
(but not necessarily in the 2.x branches) and compiling mono « vanilla »
is just fine.

I will try to locate a FreeBSD patch that was intended to solve some old
issue that may be the source of this new one.

Thanks,
Romain

--
Romain Tartière <romain at blogreen.org>        http://romain.blogreen.org/
pgp: 8DAB A124 0DA4 7024 F82A  E748 D8E9 A33F FF56 FF43 (ID: 0xFF56FF43)