Lenovo W540 blank screen on suspend/resume after update

Eric McCorkle eric at metricspace.net
Wed Dec 24 15:30:34 UTC 2014

Sorry for the long silence here...

Even after applying the patch sent by dmitry, the problem seems to persist.  I've managed to track down the revision at which the problem appears, though.  It shows up in 274085, when vt became the default console, though the problem shows up with both sc and vt.

I may try reverting to before that point and applying your and dmitry's patches and see if the problem shows up (however, for separate reasons, x11 is non-functional now for me)