looking for opinions on laptop

Alexandr shuriku at shurik.kiev.ua
Wed Jul 4 17:53:55 UTC 2012

I'm using Lenovo B570 (Core i5-2410M) with 10-CURRENT and with 9-STABLE
after KMS patches were committed.

Works perfect:
1. Intel GMA with latest i915kms and dri2. Nvidia Optimus mode disabled
in BIOS.
2. Network with re(4)
3. Wireless NIC (broadcom) was replaced with new Intel 6025 bought from
e-bay for 20$
4. Bluetooth

Doesn't work:
1. Fn-keys
2. Screen backlight control
3. Suspend/Resume
4. Doesn't boot from GPT-disk, only from MBR (bios related issue)