FreeBSD release Acer Aspire 5735Z

Lars Engels lars.engels at 0x20.net
Mon Oct 31 13:24:30 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 05:42:04AM -0700, Anthony Jenkins wrote:

I loaded apci_wmi on an Acer notebook and /dev/wmistat was created.
Using cat(1) I was presented a table of three GUIDs. Google told me that
one of them represented the Wireless / Bluetooth state.
But what to do then? acpi_wmi's manpage only says that it can only read
the values via wmistat, but not how to alter them.