Android SDK

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 07:15:34 UTC 2011

> I believe the bsdroid is the best one, but I haven't got it to work with
> Eclipse. Also, it is the SDK only, so you are on your own for the emulator.

As I don't have hardware yet, it is the emulator I need the most, go figure.
It appears to be buildable under Linux and MacOS (BSD-ish).
 http://source.android.com/source/building.html
It'll be a couple weeks before I can try and see, I need a better
environment first. That works ok as others here may chime in.

Eclipse took a solid day of compiling to build the last time I tried it.
But eventually I did end up with native freebsd swt libraries
for use with what I think was azureus at that time.