Who successfully suspend its laptop?

Frank Staals frank at fstaals.net
Wed Jul 21 07:33:40 UTC 2010

On 07/13/10 20:59, David DEMELIER wrote:
> Who have a laptop that fully works with suspend/resume ?

My Dell Latitude D630 successfully suspends and resumes. Or at least for
the most part: both network interfaces (bge and wpi) die on me on
resume, which means I cannot really use it.  I should update my system
sometime soon though, maybe that helps, it is still running 8-STABLE
from a couple of months ago.

frank at Rena# uname -a
FreeBSD Rena.FStaals.LAN 8.0-STABLE FreeBSD 8.0-STABLE #1: Tue Feb  9
19:57:02 CET 2010
root at Rena.FStaals.LAN:/home/obj/usr/src/sys/RENAKERNEL  amd64

--

- Frank