Support for Broadcom 1510 PCIe WLAN card

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Fri Aug 6 13:01:35 UTC 2010

Perhaps an  Alix based device from

<http://www.netgate.com/>http://www.netgate.com/

At home I have an Atheros mini PCI card that works well.

ath0 at pci0:0:12:0:       class=0x020000 card=0x2062168c
chip=0x001b168c rev=0x01 hdr=0x00
     vendor     = 'Atheros Communications Inc.'
     device     = 'AR5006 family 802.11abg Wireless NIC'
     class      = network
     subclass   = ethernet
     cap 01[44] = powerspec 2  supports D0 D3  current D0

         ---Mike