hp pavilion dv2500 laptop and "wpi0: radio transmitter is switched off"

Henry Hu henry.hu.sh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 05:11:58 UTC 2009

Is there any option in the bios which can change the state of the
radio trasmitter?
I have to set this, or else I got the "wpi0: Radio Transmitter is
switched off" message too.
I remember that long ago I can change the state with the accelerated
key, but now I can't change it, so I can only enable the transmitter
at startup.