Atheros 9280 Issues

Joe Holden jwh at rewt.org.uk
Sun Nov 15 04:08:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

Having inspected the ath code and edited ah_regdomain.c so that it
continues to attach, even if there is no regdomain specified, or its
invalid, it successfully attached and I was able to set the regdomain and
associate.

Throughput isn't particularly good, and also there are alot of hardware
reset messages, but that doesn't seem to have any ill effects.

Thanks,