Amazing prices for accommodation on Owners Direct

Owners Direct newsletter at ownersdirect.co.uk
Sun Jul 26 12:29:50 UTC 2009

Over 31,000 holiday rentals worldwide direct from private owners

Dear Holidaymaker

Whether you are thinking about your holiday for 2010 or are looking for a last minute holiday this
year, with over 31,000 properties on our website look no further than Owners Direct for your perfect
accommodation.

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk
http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/search-special-offer-accommodation.asp

Bed and Breakfasts

If you'd rather not self cater but don't want to stay in an impersonal hotel why not book a bed and
breakfast or guesthouse? Ideal for shorter breaks as they usually offer a nightly rate and some offer
a full meal plan. Prices for B&B's start from around 35 euros per room per night and with over 650 on
the site to choose from we are positive that you will find the right one to suit your requirements.

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/search-guesthouse-accommodation.asp

Portugal

Portugal is a versatile holiday destination renowned for its amazing coastlines and vibrant cities.
For a lively beach holiday on the Algarve, consider an apartment in Vilamoura. For the golfers in your
party, there are over 30 high class courses to choose from, so check out our golf listing for
properties with great access to the fairways. Alternatively, enjoy beautiful rural scenery from a
farmhouse in Northern Portugal.

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/vilamoura.htm
http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/tavira-area.htm
http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/vale-do-lobo.htm
http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/algarve-praia-da-luz.htm
http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/obidos.htm
http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/carvoeiro.htm
http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/albufeira.htm

Spain

You'll find great prices for apartments, villas and farmhouses in all areas of Spain. Book an apartment in
a lively coastal area such as the Costa del Sol for as little as £100 per week or further inland you could
rent a cortijo with mountain views and a private pool in scenic Almeria from £400 per week. Check out our
special offer listings for some great discounts on properties that will suit all the family.

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/Spain.htm
http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/moraira.htm
http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/javea-area.htm
http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/marbella-area.htm
http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/galicia.htm

Rent with Confidence

Because we understand how important it is for you to feel confident in booking the proeprties on our
website, we have introduced a free holiday rental guarantee scheme to protect travellers against fraud. Now
you can rent your holiday home with confidence.

http://guaranteeuk.homeaway.com/

Do you own a holiday home?

We specialize in advertising privately owned accommodation so why not try advertising your property on Owners
Direct? Click here to find out more.

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/advertise.htm

Angela Southall
Marketing Manager
Owners Direct Holiday Rentals Ltd

Tel: + 44 (0)1372 229330
Fax: + 44 (0)1372 229339
Email: support at ownersdirect.co.uk

Owners Direct Holiday Rentals Ltd 1997 - 2009

Please do not reply to this email. It has been sent from an email
address that does not accept incoming emails.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. This is an Owners Direct mailing.
You are currently subscribed as: mobile at freebsd.org

To unsubscribe please click here: