ATTENTION.......

EXCEL CHAMBERS excelchambers at lawoffice.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 11:00:37 PST 2009

EXCEL CHAMBERS
2,Mitre Road
Manchester M13 0NU
United Kingdom
13th Jan, 2009

THIS IS FOR YOUR ATTENTION
We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to
the total sum of Four million Six hundred thousand British Pounds
Sterling in the intent of the deceased (names now withheld since this
is our second letter to you). We contacted you because you bear the
surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to
the inheritance since there is no written will.
Our legal services aim to provide our private clients with a complete
service. We are happy to prepare wills, set-up and administer Trusts,
carry out the administration of estates and prepare and administer
powers of attorney.
As I am not very sure of getting your consent on the issue, I prefer
not to divulge my full identity so as not to risk being disbarred. I
need not emphasize to you that the sensitivity of this issue need not
be toyed with by neglecting its confidentiality.
Due to the risk involve and also the activities of fraudsters now
rampant on the Internet, and until I am sure of your consent, full
co-operation and genuine willingness to assist me for our mutual
benefit, I would prefer that we maintain correspondence by email.
Upon acceptance, I shall send to you a copy of the probate and
Inheritance return information form and the Detailed Information on
how this business would be successfully transacted.
At this point I want to assure you that your true consent, full
co-operation and confidentiality are all that are required for us to
take full advantage of this great opportunity.
Do send your full Names, address, and Private telephone & fax numbers
for easy communication and to enable us file necessary documents at
our High court probate division for the release of this sum of money.
Please note that you can also reach me at:
danielmark at gmx.com or FAX: +44 870 490 1653