Installing FreeBSD 7.1 on Presario v2000 laptop

John Hendy jw.hendy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 20:31:12 UTC 2009

I found this post to a mailing list for FreeBSD 6.0 on your laptop by
googling for "FreeBSD Compaq Presario V2000". Hopefully it can help you out.
The same 'timecounter' problem is referenced, so perhaps you'll be able to
extract your solution (seemed to be recompiling the kernel) from the post?
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-mobile/2006-January/007715.html

Best of luck!

-John