wpi and suspend/resume

Frank Staals frank at fstaals.net
Wed Dec 23 19:00:21 UTC 2009

On 12/23/09 11:50, Lars Engels wrote:
> <snip>
>
> You could try to unload the module before you go to standby and reload
> it after resuming.
Ah I forgot to mention that:  I actually also tried that unfortunately
that resulted in wpi completely hanging my system when I try to reload
it after resuming. It again gives a bunch of 'wpi0: could not lock
memory' errors. Then something what I believe to be
initializing/scanning? channels and then:

wpi0: SKU does support 802.11a
panic: ieee8021_get_ratetable: no rate table for channel: freq 0 flags 0x0

--

- Frank