Thank you for sharing your prayer

The Presidential Prayer Team PrayerTeam at presidentialprayerteam.net
Tue Apr 21 12:26:51 UTC 2009

Dear jonnik1,

Thank you for offering your prayer to strengthen our nation.  Your prayer will be posted on the PPT Prayer Wall as a lasting effort to ask for God’s blessing, protection and peace for our nation.

You can tell your friends about the PPT Prayer Wall by going to http://www.presidentialprayerteam.net/comments/minnesota2007.php

If you're not a member of the Presidential Prayer Team and would like to learn more about this unique effort to strengthen our country through prayer regardless of politics, parties or preferences, you can learn more about PPT and join for free by going to the following link:

http://www.presidentialprayerteam.org/site/PageServer?pagename=pptnn_memsig_ppt

If you\'re not a Presidential Prayer Team Member, and would like to pray for more for America, our President, our Troops and leaders, then visit this link for more details:

http://www.presidentialprayerteam.org/site/PageServer?pagename=pptnn_memsig_ppt

Return to the PPT home page by going to http://www.presidentialprayerteam.org.

Thank you again for upholding our nation and its leaders through prayer.

Sincerely,

The Presidential Prayer Team