ThinkPad T400

Russell Jackson raj at csub.edu
Thu Sep 25 17:50:55 UTC 2008

Jakub Lach wrote:

> Russell Jackson-3 wrote:
>> I received my t400 at last, and I thought I'd share my experiences with
>> it so far.
>>
>> ----8<-----snip---
>>

> Any progress with FreeBSD? It would be nice to have Montevina FreeBSD
> laptop.
>

> /I'm looking for a notebook that would have: nice finish like T Thinkpads,
> Intel integrated graphicscard, running 7 STABLE amd64, 4GB DDR3, Fast
> Penryn, working sound and wifi/

I noticed there was a new September CURRENT snapshot, but I haven't had time to try it.
The other problem is that Ubuntu has been working too well which makes me hesitant to
start all over from scratch ;-).

--
Russell A. Jackson <raj at csub.edu>
Network Analyst

Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.