Pavilion BTX boot Problem

Baris Gerze barisgerze at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 20:30:51 UTC 2008

I understand about the situation clearly, but you must also consider
freebsd must spread. i installed freebsd on pavilion right now. no problem
for me
but others may also want to try bsd on their laptops.. so linux installing,
windows installing, even open solaris installing on the hardware..

I have been using freebsd about 14 years and i think it must spread
because it deserves it...

anyway thx for help