Wpi keep disconnecting

Mark Kirkwood markir at paradise.net.nz
Thu Sep 18 11:54:48 UTC 2008

Alberto Rizzi wrote:
> Sam Leffler ha scritto:
>> Check for a firmware update for your router.
>>
>>    Sam
>>
> It already has the latest firmware (maybe 4 years old).
> Unfortunately I don't have other routers to try with.

I would seriously doubt this is a router problem - I see the same thing
with an Asus laptop using wpi driver + WPA encryption. In my case
disabling the encryption was a workaround (a very poor one I know). This
appears to be a Freebsd issue AFAIK, as for instance under Ubuntu I can
have WPA enabled with such disconnection occurring.

regards

Mark