Pavilion BTX boot Problem

Baris Gerze barisgerze at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 21:31:34 UTC 2008

Ok I understood and it worked now... when i boot i get boot prompt and go
take coffee
and waiting CD/DVD spin off.. and then type "boot" :)

but it was fixed with 7.0 stable and moreover ubuntu linux says PCI bug and
overcome the
situation.. do you have plan to fix before 7.1 RELEASE?

yes i know it is not a stopper bug but it was fixed before...