7.0-RELEASE && panic after ~4 hours

Alphons "Fonz" van Werven a.j.werven at student.utwente.nl
Wed Mar 26 21:20:57 PDT 2008

Kevin Lo wrote:

> The backtrace of the kernel panic you got shows that the variable
> priv/data itself is null in rum_txeof()

That's exactly the function causing the panic.

> Would you simply add a null pointer to check for data/priv to the
> rum_txeof() function and see whether it improves the situation?

Not tonight, due to consumption of a certain slightly narcotic carbon-
hydroxic substance commonly found in liquid mood-enhancers. But I'll be
on it tomorrow.

Cheers,

Fonz

--
All right, that does it Bill [Donahue]. I'm pretty sure that killing Jesus
is not very Christian.