if_wpi will not work for me

Dennis Melentyev dennis.melentyev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 06:08:55 PDT 2008

Hi again, Gary!

I've just managed to upgrade to RELENG_7. Internal WiFi generally
works for me: device is present, air scanning works. Not checked for
AP connectivity though.

Please, let me know if you have any progress with configs/etc.

PS. D830 is pretty good thing except sound not working for loud and
some microphone problems are there. Also, do not know if BlueTooth and
any of card slots are working.

--
Dennis Melentyev