toshiba libretto l5 and xorg

Gianmarco Giovannelli freebsd at gimbo.org
Sat Mar 1 09:18:14 UTC 2008

At 13.49 26/02/2008, Bill Totman wrote:
 >While I am not running FreeBSD and I am running my Debian installation on a
 >T31 I think I have the same video card and have found a great xorg
 >configuration that actually uses OpenGL (if that's not a problem).
 >
 >Here it is attached to the email.
 >
 >Watchout though, unless you use the Dvorak keyboard layout YOU WILL HAVE TO
 >CHANGE THE KEYBOARD SETTINGS... but only if you wish to use your
keyboard and
 >such.

Hi, thanks all for the kind reply.
But things are not working :-(

Also this xorg.conf doesn't work.

Can be a FreeBSD (7.0 ?) related problem ?

It works quite well (as I wrote) with xfree and freebsd 4.11 .

But there is not anyone here that _still_ use this laptop :-) ?

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://utenti.gufi.org/~gmarco/