Any idea if a Linksys WUSB54GR will work to replace the internal Atheros 5424/2424 doesn't

James L. Lauser james at jlauser.net
Sat Jan 19 06:30:00 PST 2008

Take a look at my guide for installing FreeBSD on the Asus EeePC,
located at http://nighthack.org/wiki/EeeBSD.

The Eee appears to use the same wireless card as your Acer laptop, and
I have instructions on how to install a patched version of the Atheros
hardware abstraction layer from the Linux MadWifi project.

The information you'll need is under the Wireless Networking section.

--  James L. Lauser
     james at jlauser.net
     Owner, jlauser.net Hosting Services
     http://jlauser.net/