FreeBSD 7.0-RC2 ath wireless issues

Ian Smith ismith00 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 19:25:27 UTC 2008

Hi Sam,

I tried wireless using backtrack and it worked off the bat so looks like the problem lies within FreeBSD itself. As I said before I'm running the generic kernel so it can't of broken as a result of tweaking. When you refer to crypto do you mean the kernel option or some other mechanism? The ap itself is completely open  and as backtrack has shown works with the card. Are there any other areas you can think of that may be causing this behavior or is the card not entirely supported yet?

Thanks for all your help so far,

Ian.