SoundBlaster Audigy 2ZS PCMCIA card support

Maciej Suszko maciej at suszko.eu
Fri Feb 1 10:24:33 PST 2008

Scott Bennett <bennett at cs.niu.edu> wrote:
>      Does anyone know whether there is support either in 6.3 or 7.0
> for the SoundBlaster Audigy 2ZS PCMCIA card?  It was unsupported in
> 6.2, but I'm still hoping that support for it will come someday.

As far as I know - card is still unsupported (for sure on 7.0). I was
asking about that on freebsd-multimedia in the mid of December. Yuriy
Tsibizov had plans to do some works on snd_emu10kx, but I don't know
how the situation look right now.
If it would help some way - I can do some tests on the hardware if
needed.
--
regards, Maciej Suszko.