Suspend/Hibernate/Wake on Thinkpad T61

Nasonov Sergey SNasonov at BCC.RU
Mon Aug 4 07:13:18 UTC 2008

I tried these, but they didn't seem to fix my problem.  It does look
like the laptop suspends; in /var/log/messages, "acpi: suspend at
20080802 23:13:37."  But then I can't seem to wake the system.

If I set kern.smp.disabled=1, then the system reboots when I suspend.

Ok, try to recompile your kernel without all usb stuff. If it needed
later then you can load it as a loadable kernel module. Also check bios
version for update. And I forgot to say that video_acpi is loaded on my
system.

--
Sergey