Wireless on hp 6710b

besideinfo besideinfo at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 21:08:15 UTC 2008

--- Andrey <andrey.kosachenko at gmail.com> wrote:

> O-o-ops...
>
> Sorry, I was so inattentive to details.
> The wpi driver has not been MFC'ed to RELENG_6 yet
> :(.
>
> It was clear from the very beginning. But I missed
> the version of your
> system (you've mentioned it at the first message!!!)
>
> For more details refer to CVS repository or just
> take a glance here:
> http://www.clearchain.com/wiki/Wpi
>
> I don't know why, but I was completely sure that wpi
> has already been
> backported to RELENG_6.

 No problem at all. To be my first time with FreeBSD
has been very interesting and very good learning
experience.  Also I had chance to see how help-full
can be the FreeBSD community.
As I understood  the driver is include in FreeBSD 7,so
I will download and install it. It will help to kill
the time in this night shift.

   regards