uath for freebsd

Sam Leffler sam at errno.com
Fri Mar 9 01:13:09 UTC 2007

Yuri Lukin wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:32:04 -0500, Gregory Nou wrote
>> I would also like to know if there is anonymous access (apart from
>> the web) to the perforce repository. I'd like to get the content of
> http://cvs.freebsd.org/depotTreeBrowser.cgi?FSPC=//depot/projects/usb/src/sys/dev/usb/&HIDEDEL=NO
>
> I've been wondering the same thing except I am interested in checking out
> //depot/projects/vap/.

There is no public p4 access; it's infeasible.  The vap code in p4 is
way out of date and unsatisfying to work with.  Furthermore EVERY time
I've given it to someone that person has vanished w/o a trace (well
except for the one person that took the code and made a product from
it).  The good news is I have work to deliver it in a working/polished
state; eta probably late-summer but no promises.

	Sam